Welcome To The Long Weekend
Strong and barely controllable emotion.
I have a strong and barely controllable emotion towards travel. Eating while traveling and sharing my experiences – it’s what I live for.
I have a full time gig in digital ad sales so my travel typically calls for a weekend… a long weekend. Like jet setting from a Thursday to a Monday so you’re “not really” missing any work…
And every so often it’s a really really long weekend. Like two weekends with a bunch of weekdays in the middle. A girl’s gotta live a little, right?
When I’m not on a plane, I’m at home in Chicago livin’ it up in River North with my husband, family, and friends – planning my next adventure, checking out new Chicago restaurants, taking yoga or kickboxing or dance, and sharing itineraries and funny stories from my travels.
So welcome to my world. I hope this inspires you to travel and eat no matter your budget, time constraints, work, or personal obligations. Just go. No excuses.
Life is short. Make your weekend long.
- LOCATION: Chicago, IL
- FAVORITE FOOD: It’s a toss up between pasta and sushi
- FITNESS FETISH: Yoga, kickboxing, Studio Three Chicago
- GUILTY PLEASURE: Champagne (in proper stemware) and a hot dog.
- FAMILY: 1 husband, 2 sisters, 1 brother, 2 sister in laws, 1 brother in law, 2 nieces, countless cousins.
This crew is the most fun.
- FAVORITE ACTIVITY: A dance party is always a good idea.